Thursday, October 31, 2013

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

WOW!!!!

     Can you believe we're at the end of  October?  I sure can't and as busy as I've been, I sure have not accomplished much this month.

     Let's see. What's gone on this month? Rain to start the month, a few sunny days and fog, fog, fog and more fog with only a few partially sunny days.  And in between all that, repairing my fence that came down during the windstorm at the end of September, card making, making and freezing pumpkin puree from these great sweet pink pumpkins for soup, custards and pies, card making and creating Halloween Décor.

      This was such a fun project that I ended up making several of these hangings for all the great nieces and nephews homes and I included last year's pictures in them.    I was lucky enough to have this fun 7Gypsies Artist Printers Tray (part of a  prize box from Xyron's 50K fan celebration earlier this summer) in my stash.  So I raided my stash for DCWV Halloween Bewitched paper stack, embellishments, flowers and left over pieces of jewelry and put this tray together.  My inspiration came from DCWV September 19th Spookytime blog where they had   a shadow box tray decorated using the Spookytime stack.

     So much fun and easy to make with my Xyron 2.5 sticker maker, DCWV Bewitched Stack, Petaloo flowers, ghosts and cat as well as some die cuts, and old jewelry.

   Here's a close up of the tray.                                                                

      Can't wait to try this for Thanksgiving and Christmas trays as well.  Then each year, I'll can  add current pictures to keep the board updated.

    Happy Halloween!!!   Till we craft again.

                              Aunt Dee





Supplies used:  Xyron 2.5 sticker maker, 7gyspies artist paint tray, DCWV Bewitched stack, Petaloo Dazzlers, Petaloo Flowers, Spellbinder Gear dies, Tim Holtz metal gear embellishments, Glossy Accents,

1 comment: